Wednesday, June 1, 2011

me n color

My favorite color is blue because the color I can give something that can make me more relaxed and so atone. These colors also help me find the source of power loss in the self.besides, this color fidelity, and I also express themselves easily change if there is something wrong with me, someone who is sensitive and has a very strong instinct to feel if something would happen. I am also inclined to the arts such as music and writing that made me become more fun and can make me happy and sad lost everything.This color is also a source of strength for me to return even stronger in facing the challenges of the future is like the sky will be cloudy at times with the meaning to my dreary, rain meant I was extremely grief stricken and many others.When I was in a state of sadness, I'll be more relaxed when you see the blue color of my favorite 'll then I turned toward the more eager to continue my life that will not stop until it's time for me to go and leave all of this will come .This color has long been my love since I was in primary school lagi.Apabila I was elected as a member of a blue sports house I was delighted. That was the beginning I was blue. Next, I still chose the color blue as the home of sports options at the same time even though no objection by one of my teachers.other than blue, white is also an option for me. This is because white is purity itself melanbangkan. To me, blue and white color symbolizes purity. Both of these colors make me be more calm and happy. In the face of this life, this is a white to complement any color. This color symbolizes love and affection existing between a child and his parents, especially when away. I also often follow my own heart and instincts in thereto results in what I want to do. I would also like to be independent in getting what I wanted until I feel satisfied with what I can. Besides, I am very difficult to express what I want in front of other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment